COTREでは、TOP1%の雑誌に掲載された論文、被引用数がTOP1%に入る論文をHigh Impact Papersと名づけています。このコーナーでは、筑波大学研究者が発表したHigh Impact Papersを紹介しています。
Here in COTRE, we define a High Impact Paper as a paper published in Top 1% Journals (decided by the journal ranking) and/or a paper whose number of citations ranked within top 1% in the world.
This section showcases High Impact Papers published by researchers affiliated to the University of Tsukuba.
- Dataset on the 6-year radiocesium transport in rivers near Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plantComputer Science Decision Sciences High Impact Papers
- Life-threatening simultaneous acute stent thrombosis associated with anaphylactic shock due to contrast materialHigh Impact Papers Medicine
- Coherent Electron Transport in Air-Stable, Printed Single-Crystal Organic Semiconductor and Application to Megahertz TransistorsEngineering High Impact Papers Materials Science
- Polymer-conjugated glucosamine complexed with boric acid shows tumor-selective accumulation and simultaneous inhibition of glycolysisBiochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology Chemical Engineering Engineering High Impact Papers
- Response to letters regarding article, "mild retinopathy is a risk factor for cardiovascular mortality in Japanese with and without hypertension: The Ibaraki prefectural health study"High Impact Papers Medicine
- The fruitfly Drosophila melanogaster: A promising model to explore molecular psychiatryBiochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology High Impact Papers Medicine Neuroscience
- Nonlinear interactions between unstable oscillatory modes in a cantilevered pipe conveying fluidEngineering High Impact Papers
- Deficiency of cardiac natriuretic peptide signaling promotes peripartum cardiomyopathy-like remodeling in the mouse heartHigh Impact Papers Medicine
- Near-field evidence for ferromagnetic "Nanoneedles" in Nd 1/2Sr 1/2MnO 3Chemical Engineering Chemistry Engineering High Impact Papers
- Mitral chordal rupture by Impella 5.0 in a patient with fulminant myocarditis and inflammation of mitral chordaeHigh Impact Papers Medicine
- Nanoemulsions: Using emulsifiers from natural sources replacing synthetic ones—A reviewAgricultural and Biological Sciences High Impact Papers
- Direct Comparison of Severity Grading Assessed by Two-Dimensional, Three-Dimensional, and Doppler Echocardiography for Predicting Prognosis in Asymptomatic Aortic StenosisHigh Impact Papers Medicine