Statistical data on the global infection of covid-19
- Worldmeter : the status of covid-19 infection, measured with the number of cases, deaths, deaths/1M people etc.
- Our world in data by Max Roser, Hannah Ritchie, Esteban Ortiz-Ospina and Joe Hasell
- Huge collection of covid-19 related data sets provided by the Imperial College London
- # of cases/deaths per capita etc. maintained by Department of Medical Genome Sciences, Research Institute for Frontier Medicine, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine.
Genetic evolution of SARS-COV-2
- Nextstrain: analysis and visualization of pathogen sequence data
Information on the vaccine development
- Graphical guide of different methods of vaccine development by Nature News Feature
Covid-19 information on scientific journals
- Nature Briefing provides easy-to-read articles of the latest trends in the covid-19 crisis
- Science (AAAS) provide Coronavirus: Research, Commentary, and News
- The Lancet has Convid-19 resource centre
Finding a collaboration opportunity
Information collected and delivered by scientists