URA members reported their overseas business trip at the open briefing session.
1) Publicized University of Tsukuba in AAAS 2015
2) Visit Stanford University
3) Attended at “Research Management Intensive”
4) RU11; overseas investigation
Date: March, 27, 2015
University of Tsukuba’s Research Administration Office develops a Research Information System. The aim of this tool is to support research project planning and external funds applicants opportunity.
Faculties and administrators in University of Tsukuba can use this. If you are interested in this tool, please contact to the Research Administration Office.
* The language will be in Japanese.
URA Office members attended at the “2015 Canadian/International Section Meeting” and “Research Management Intensive”.