COTREでは、TOP1%の雑誌に掲載された論文、被引用数がTOP1%に入る論文をHigh Impact Papersと名づけています。このコーナーでは、筑波大学研究者が発表したHigh Impact Papersを紹介しています。
Here in COTRE, we define a High Impact Paper as a paper published in Top 1% Journals (decided by the journal ranking) and/or a paper whose number of citations ranked within top 1% in the world.
This section showcases High Impact Papers published by researchers affiliated to the University of Tsukuba.
- Identification of liver X receptor-retinoid X receptor as an activator of the sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1c gene promoterBiochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology High Impact Papers Life Sciences
- Signature of superfluid density in the single-particle excitation spectrum of Bi2Sr2CaCu2O(8+δ)General High Impact Papers
- Temperature-induced momentum-dependent spectral weight transfer in Bi2Sr2CaCu2O(8+δ)General High Impact Papers
- GaInNAs: A novel material for long-wavelength semiconductor lasersEngineering High Impact Papers Physical Sciences Physics and Astronomy
- Requirement for a noncoding RNA in Drosophila polar granules for germ cell establishmentGeneral High Impact Papers
- Grain growth rates of MgSiO3 perovskite and periclase under lower mantle conditionsGeneral High Impact Papers